EnPresso Y Defined, 40 x 50 mLCatalog #: Y22001
P. pastoris cultures – more protein in less time
EnPresso® growth systems revolutionize the role of microbial cell culture in the production of recombinant proteins – solving well-recognized problems such as low yield, poor solubility and low activity – making it easier than ever for scientists to focus on their research and deliver high quality results. Together with standard laboratory equipment, simple-to-use EnPresso tablets have the power to increase yield and provide a ‘fit for purpose’ recombinant protein.
EnPresso Y Defined is the first tablet-based, chemically-defined growth system for yeast cultures. Protocols are optimized for Pichia pastoris using AOX promoters with methanol induction.
From preculture to harvest within 3 days
– Simple steps within the working day
– EnPresso tablets dissolve into sterile, filtered water – no media autoclaving
– Grow overnight – induce next morning
– No change of growth media
- Storage Temperature: 4C-25C