PTM1 Salts Powder, 4 x 1.0 liter pouchesCatalog #: 4052-250
Recipe in mg/L:
Salts, Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements
- Biotin (200 mg/L)
- Boric acid (20 mg/L)
- Cobalt (II) chloride (500 mg/L)
- Copper (II) sulfate monohydrate (4270 mg/L)
- Iron (II) sulfate hydrate (35520 mg/L)
- Manganese sulfate monohydrate (3000 mg/L)
- Sodium iodide (80 mg/L)
- Sodium molybdate (170 mg/L)
- Zinc chloride anhydrous (20000 mg/L)
Contents: 4 pouches each of PTM1 Salts Part A and PTM1 Salts Part B to make four liters of PTM1 Salts.
Directions: To make one liter of PTM1 Salts stock solution, add pouch contents of Part A and Part B to deionized water. Add 5 mL of H2SO4 (sulfuric acid), mix, and adjust final volume to one liter. Solution will be blue/green. Filter sterilize to remove particulates. Use 4.35 mL per liter of fermentation medium.
- Suggested g/L: 63.76
- Storage Temperature: 2-8 C